I was tagged by Ricardipus, so I guess I should do this. And I guess I am behind on writing the standard "X Things About WyldWoods" post. So this will be a start to that one.
1. I have performed 1 legal wedding. With a second one coming up next year.
2. At 14 years old I started giving hand-me-downs to my father.
3. I learned to drive at age 11.
4. I never got drunk until I was legal age. Although that does not mean I never tasted alcohol until then.
5. I have never been to any Disney theme park.
6. The most I have ever lost in a single trip to a casino is $400.
7. On a trip to Canada's Wonderland there was a roller coaster I could not go on because I was too tall. (I'm 6'5")
I think I'm now supposed to tag seven other people; however, I don't know if I even have seven readers. So I'll just say that if you read this, and haven't already done this, you can consider it your turn. Or not. The choice is yours.
I'm off to spend the weekend with TWIL.
Thanks! Very interesting.ReplyDelete
I have also never been to a Disney theme park.
I'd be fascinated to hear the background behind the legal weddings...
Are you still there? You've gone very quiet...ReplyDelete
Hey, bro, you still alive?ReplyDelete